May 29, 2006

Theo impresses Sven


No interesting news to talk about today. Although there is little about that Theo, Jens and Sol.

Theo has impressed Sven-Goran Eriksson while training in the English camp and in an England B' sides friendly match against Belarus.

Theo's pace has caught Svens eye who said: "I am happy for him. There has been a lot of discussion about him and he has handled himself well. He did two or three things extremely well against Belarus and showed the pace he has is incredible."

And has encouraged Theo to play as if he has got nothing to lose!

"I have tried to give him the message he has nothing to lose and the only person who has something to lose is me. He is very calm, a little shy maybe, but I understand from Arsene Wenger he is like that at Arsenal. I am not worried about him."

"He fits in very well and he is not in awe. In training he is not waiting for others to give him the ball, he is shouting 'Give me the ball!'."

Jens,

Jens is desperate to seek glory in
World cup after his cruel sending off in Paris saw his aspirations for European glory fall apart and wants Henry to score plenty of goals against everyone but Germany.

and
Sol has declared himself to be over his past troubles and ready for the World Cup by saying: "I have been through a lot so it has been difficult but I'm through it now. It's all sorted now. "I'm much better, much happier and much more alive. Now I just want to play football. "The World Cup is football's biggest prize and I want to play a part in it."

I have been through a lot - So has Arsenal, because of you in the defeat against West Ham at Highbury, when you gave away two goals and walked out on the team in half-time.
It's all sorted now - No it isnt! You are yet to be included in the next seasons squad
Now I just want to play football - Except for Arsenal, that is !




No comments: